Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ch-ch-changes

I had originally planned to spiffy up the ol’ Thrilling Days of Yesteryear template around this October, the anniversary of the move to Blogspot, but since I’m so sick of looking at that green background I threw caution to the winds and said “Katy bar the door!” (Well, it is windy, you know.) The white background might make for easier reading and since my favorite color is blue I think this revamping will do wewwy nicewy, as Arthur Q. Bryan might say.

So, as the RTN “Are you sick of Leave It to Beaver yet?” festival rages on, I’m going to make a sandwich and catch the non-Beaver episode of Laredo. I’ll be back shortly.

3 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Wow! I like this look so much better.

As to RTN... they stopped airing episodes of The Wild, Wild West! What's up with that??

Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. said...

As to RTN... they stopped airing episodes of The Wild, Wild West! What's up with that??

RTN's contract with CBS-Paramount-Viacom-etc. expired this month, so they've had to fall back on a glut of Universal Television programming. I'm as bummed about WWW are you are.

Linda said...

I love the Beav, but seven times a weekday is too much. With the library they have to choose from, why are they exclusively concentrating on Beaver? If they're going to raid Universal's closet, how about some of the lesser-remembered of the Mystery Movies? I wouldn't kill to see Faraday and Company and Snoop Sisters over again, but I'd actually shell out a few bucks. And, where, oh, where, is Ellery Queen?