Thursday, October 23, 2008

How could I possibly discount the advice of Andy Griffith?

Blogging will probably be slow the rest of today and part of tomorrow whilst I complete the latest Premier Collection project (which will debut the first of November) in the works from First Generation Radio Archives. In the meantime, I’m using a brain pencil and a piece of brain paper to dope out a couple of posts that I hope to have up soon.

Nevertheless, what follows is something I just had to put up…and a generous doff of the TDOY chapeau goes to the hardest working man in the screenwriting business, Vince Keenan…who still has never watched an episode of The Andy Griffith Show.

Thanks, Vince—best giggle I’ve had all week.

See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die

2 comments:

Erica said...

I must say, that was very cute. I am a big Andy fan, and am kind of bummed that one of my last great personal refuges away from our crazy, meshugena velt - The Andy Griffith Show - has stumped for a politician, but, alas, it was creative and sweet nonetheless.

Erica said...

Oh, and Da Fonz...man, that was a scream.