Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixt…oh, I don’t even think Ripley would believe that…

Today is March 3, and while many celebrities have staked a claim on that date for their natal anniversaries (Jean Harlow, James Doohan, Lewis Teague, Jennifer Warnes, Miranda Richardson and Mary Page Keller—to name the ones I recognize) it is also a birthday celebration of a minor but equally important celeb…sister Kat, who makes frequent appearances here on Thrilling Days of Yesteryear.

I told my online compadre Pam that I was going to post this picture even though Pam strongly warned against it. In the immortal words of Richard "Red" Skelton: "If I dood it, I dets a whippin’. I DOOD IT!"

(Update: I changed the celebrity line-up in the post because I looked at the wrong date when I wrote this post originally.)


Doghouse Riley said...

Happy birthday, Kat, and you could do worse than spend a portion of it watching Beat the Devil.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Kat. It's evident I'm generally not very convincing - try as I might.