Monday, March 23, 2009

Keeping my fingers crossed

Got an e-mail last night from Amazon.com informing me that the Room 222: Season One set I ordered in January has shipped…but I’m not out of the woods yet. I still don’t know if this is the whole enchilada or just the Shout! Factory sampler—still, they mentioned on the invoice that the item qualified under Amazon’s Low Price Guarantee. If I end up receiving the sampler, I’m going to be pissed…not surprised, grant you, but pissed all the same. However, if it does turn out to be all twenty-six episodes…let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets, drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor…play, Don...

1 comment:

Bobh said...

I don't think you have to worry about this one, Ivan, as Shout! Factory has only issued the complete season 1 on DVD to date . . . there has been no single disc version of "Room 222" issued to date, though it's quite possible that Shout! may issue one in the future. Shout! has issued single disc "samplers" (usually the first few episodes of season 1 for shows like "The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet," "Father Knows Best," "That Girl," "McHale's Navy" and "Ironside" (this one even received a couple of 2-disc sets), but the only listing for "Room 222" at Shout!'s site is the complete season 1 set.