Thursday, June 11, 2009

The sign of four

Pulp fiction scribe Keith Rawson posted this on Facebook but has since duplicated it on his most excellent Bloody Knuckles, Calloused Fingertips blog. Since I’ve been tagged, I figured I would reprint my answers here:

4 movies you would watch over and over again:
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
North by Northwest

4 places you have lived:
Ravenswood, WV
Savannah, GA
Morgantown, WV
Athens, GA

4 TV shows you love to watch:
The Twilight Zone
The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
The Wild Wild West
Monty Python's Flying Circus

4 places you have been on vacation:
Holden Beach, NC
West Des Moines, IA
Valparaiso, IN
Tampa, FL

4 of your favorite foods:
Prime rib
Seafood (fish, shrimp, scallops, oysters)
Chinese
Hot wings

4 web sites you visit daily:
news from me
Salon.com
If Charlie Parker Was a Gunslinger, There’d Be a Whole Lot of Dead Copycats
The Rap Sheet

4 places you would rather be right now:
On the beach
Philadelphia
In a bar with cold beer and hot wings
The Bayou Cafe, Savannah, GA

4 things you want to do before you die:
Visit England
Write something important
See every classic movie I can
Learn the secret herbs and spices in KFC

4 books you wish you could read again for the first time:
The Grapes of Wrath
All the King's Men

The Stand
In Cold Blood

Tag 4 people you think will respond (femme fatale edition):

Laura at Laura’s Miscellaneous Musings

Raquelle at Out of the Past: A Classic Film Blog

Stacia at She Blogged by Night

Linda at Yet Another Journal

5 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Yeah, you DO have good taste!

Keith Rawson said...

Great taste, thus why Ivan was tagged.

Linda said...

Mine are up. Check my blog tomorrow; I've written something you might get a kick out of.

J.C. Loophole said...

On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia too.
Cool list. I think I can help you out on the KFC herbs and spices- you've probably seen the Top Secret Recipes books. That guy got pretty close I think, if not downright on the money. His Orange Julius recipe is tops in the Loophole house.
I also would like to see all the classic movies and visit England before I kick it.

Laura said...

Fun! I will try to post something this weekend. :)

Thanks for the tag,
Laura