Monday, October 5, 2009

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself..." – Mark Twain

Keith Olbermann tagged The Stupidest Man in the U.S. Congress™--better known as Athens, Georgia Republican Rep. Paul “Hippocratic oath? What Hippocratic oath?” Broun—as tonight’s Worst Person in the World on Countdown. This will give you an idea why:


Bookmark and Share


Anonymous said...

In reality, Keith Olbermann should be tagged as the worst Commentator/Journalist on TV!

Bill k.

policomic said...

I'll admit there's a lot of competition for the title, but with all due disrespect to Rep. Broun, I think the Stupidest Man in the U.S. Congress™ is Iowa's own Steve King.

Of course, if it's Stupidest PERSON, Michelle Bachmann would win, hands down.

Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. said...


Something about an individual speaking truth to power bothers you, huh? ;-)


I certainly understand your rooting for the local boy--which explains my support for Broun. However, King is certainly no slouch in the Congressional idiocy department.

And as for Bachman--well, I think everybody's on board that bus. ;-)