Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Bit of News

Greetings Thrilling Days of Yesteryear fans. I'm sure you are all wondering about the lack of posts. Our always witty and brilliant host, Ivan Shreve, Jr, called me on Saturday and asked that I let you all know that he has not been able to post recently. Unfortunately, Ivan has been ill. He is in Phase I of recovery mode at the moment and needs to take it easy. He probably won't be able to post for a while. I'm hoping he is using his "lay low" time to rest up and on, what we all know must be, piles and piles and piles of movies.

I am a novice blogger and will muddle my way through -- posting your comments, etc. I will post any updates I get from Ivan.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Ivan a speedy recovery.

Pam R

11 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks Pam for the update! I'm wishing Ivan all the best.
Tom

fiftieswesterns said...

Thanks so much for the update!

Toby O'B said...

All the best to my blogging buddy; it's just not the same the last few weeks to stop by and find him still in hiatus. But tending to his health is more important.

Thanks for picking up the TDOY flag while Ivan's recuperating!

Toby O'B said...

All the best to my blogging buddy; it's just not the same the last few weeks to stop by and find him still in hiatus. But tending to his health is more important.

Thanks for picking up the TDOY flag while Ivan's recuperating!

Tony Kay said...

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, Ivan. Your wit and enthusiasm are eternally a tonic.

Harry Heuser said...

Putting the healthcare reform to the test already? Best wishes, Harry

Saint Russell said...

Best wishes for a fast and complete recovery!

Bill Crider said...

Tell Ivan that we've missed him and to get well soon!

Jacqueline T Lynch said...

Best wishes to Ivan. We miss him.

Laura said...

Take care, Ivan, we are thinking of you!

Best wishes,
Laura

Stacia said...

Thanks for the update and thanks for posting to the blog, too! We appreciate it as much as Ivan does.