Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update: The First

I had a call from Ivan's lovely mother last night. Unfortunately, I was not around and it went to voicemail. And my return call went to voicemail. I would have loved to have spoken with Ivan's mom. I feel like I know her after all these years.

The surgery went well. The plan is for him to be in the hospital for a few days. When last seen he was still a bit dopey. I know.... rarely has there been such a straight line waiting for a wise-crack. I'll let Ivan give details in his own inimitable way.

Ivan - we love you! These situations are also tough on the loved ones holding down the fort in, oh, so many ways. Hope Mom and Sr. will get some rest now, too.

Pam


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Glad Ivan's doing okay, and I'll resist the wisecrack. It's not easy, though.

Jeff Overturf said...

He's begun his "dopey" recovery. Good to hear.

Have that Bud Lite ready for when he gets home and runs out of morphine...sooooooooooothing.