Friday, June 18, 2010

And now, an impassioned plea from Miss Velma Dinkley:

Oh, but we can't do that, can we? No, God forbid Daphne and Fred don't go off to "find the villain" together. OK, first, you people really suck at that. I mean, have either of you ever nabbed one of these guys? The dog has a better batting average than the two of you and he's not even trying. And, second, Jesus Christ, open your eyes, Fred. She's. Not. That. Into. You. Hey, here's a mystery for you to solve. Where was Daphne when the rest of us were chasing down Redbeard's Ghost? That's right, she was banging the starting backcourt for the Globetrotters. A real help those guys turned out to be. And don't even get me started on her and the Ghastly Ghost Town. Let's just say that two of the Three Stooges poked more than an eye during that particular mission.

Fred, stop crying. I'm only telling you this as a friend. Frankly, I say we ditch the skirt. What's she gonna do, anyway? Slow down the Headless Horseman with a sexually transmitted disease? Just think about it.

The entire rant is here.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Andrew: Encore Entertainment said...

Well that was just all times of awesome.

hobbyfan said...

Ivan,

I cannot wrap my brain around this. I get what Dyckman is trying to do here, but it still qualifies with this long-time toon fan as utter, disrespectful blasphemy.

I'm one of those people who wouldn't mind seeing WB cap 41 years of continuity by marrying off Fred & Daphne. As for Dyckman, when was the last time he actually watched "Scooby-Doo"?