Wednesday, June 9, 2010

“I don’t know much about art, but I know what I like…”

Craig Zablo stepped out of his Zone to point me towards an online arts show at Nineteeneighteight.com that riffs on one of our most favorite television programs ever here at Thrilling Days of Yesteryear. The above piece, “The Scary Door” (by artist Glen Brogan) is my personal pick of the bunch, but I also like this one by Phil Noto entitled “Number 12 Looks Just Like You.”

Twilight Zone fans owe it to themselves to check it out, including this one and that one which riffs on the classic “Nightmare at 20,000 Feet”…and which would be perfect for Chuckie Award-winning blogger Stacia Jones’ Shatnerthon in July.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Matt-suzaka said...

Those are very cool...love that Number 12 one.

Jeff Overturf said...

These are very cool. Thanks for the tip!

Stacia said...

I wonder if Glenn Brogan, artist on "The Scary Door", knew that the TZ parody on the TV show "Futurama" was called "The Scary Door"?