Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Less filling…tastes great

The Daily Beast: The 50 Most Fattening Beers

My brew of choice, Rolling Rock Pale Ale, ranks at #39. (I use it to wash down my daily dose of Vitamin Duh.)

Yuengling is #46, which is probably how Jim Leeds manages to stay in fighting trim.

Bookmark and Share


quizshowbob said...

Hmmm... Never tried it. I wonder where Bud lite ranks.

Brent McKee said...

No Canadian beers? Don't they know that in Canada a Beer Belly is known as a Molson Muscle?

Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. said...

No Canadian beers?

I was kind of surprised at that, too -- though I think they prejudicially decided from the outset that they wouldn't include any in the tally. Which I think is misleading; it might give some people the idea that Canadian beer is non-fattening.