Thursday, August 16, 2012

How High the Chaparral


I got a very nice e-mail from INSP’s Melissa Prince this morning, and she was gracious enough to send me this little promo for the channel’s new acquisition of the classic TV oater The High Chaparral:


Linda Cristal...rowr... INSP, as previously reported, will kick off the acquisition with a marathon on September 15th...but Melissa tells me that the shows will not be in order.  They will be, however, when the program is inserted into the regular lineup on the 29th (just a heads-up for anyone planning to DVR/record them).

I also want to thank her for some kind words she had for the blog, which has made it a little difficult for me to navigate from room to room here in the House of Yesteryear, seeing as how my head has swelled.  (She’s also hinted at another big TV announcement for next week, and has promised to keep me in the loop…)

No comments: